YOU CAN'T SEE


 You can't see me walking on the tightrope of life

Every slip costs me pain, sometimes a heartbreak,

You can't see how I smile the widest while I die
Little by little my soul chips away in agony,

You can't see me crawling to survive every moment
Having a broken shelter etched deep scars within me

You can't see me being afraid to live another day
Trembling about the addition of misery it would bring.

You can't see how greedily I reach towards the rays of light
Where everything is darker than night, I only see an abyss,

You can't see how I have to mimic abundance
Even if I am in a famine of cracked earth & blazing sun,

You can't hear my bones creaking with my responsibilities,
Like they don't see I am bleeding, unless I am dead. 

Comments

  1. What do you do when people push you too far? What do you do when life pushes you too far? I hope you don't relate to this feelings my dear readers but be open to accept that their are people who can be unfortunate or different than you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cup of Tea

Such a tease

शुक्रगुज़ार