Revival


 Sometimes I wanted my form to die, 
To cease my breath & escape my existence 

Where did I run to, the earth or the sky? 
Or at the Hell's door, to stop for my heart's resistance. 


The me who was in such times, I smile at you 
You have been freed from your nightmares for a long time. 
Here I bow my head in respect to the few, 
Who gifted me a land of hope and a love mine. 


To the soul that was homeless, going through a daze
You held it dearly, feeding it your own life. 
It grew up with desires of being in your gaze, 
Rising it's strength to be with you in every strife. 


I hope you realise the bliss you blessed, 
A spirit has bloomed whose heart you have possessed. 

Comments

  1. Hello, my dear readers, I am back with a new poetry that is about my gratefulness to all the kind souls who helped me rise up in my hard times and my attachment to them. I hope you relate to it and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cup of Tea

Such a tease

शुक्रगुज़ार