Always Have Been


 When I am walking down the lonely road of my mind

Clinking metal echoing the hellish cries of my kind

It's the zephyr that flows around me

Caresses me and shows the world that lies free

I don't know, I don't know if I am wrong or right

Sometimes gaining, sometimes losing things from my sight

Then the nature's music steps in

Stealing my senses away, like it always have been


Holding me like a lover in the coolest shade

Promising me a shelter that will never fade

The flowing rivers that calm my burning soul, 

The mysterious forests that call me back for more

I wonder and ponder on the beauty that never ends

Always charmed by the many disasters against which it defends

Laying down with me, opening new paths to begin

Stealing my senses away like it always have been

Comments

  1. Hello Everyone, hope you're well. My this poem is about embracing nature and it's love. Nature is the everything you need when you feel like nothing. Once you start searching it will give you things that you have been searching for your whole life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cup of Tea

Such a tease

शुक्रगुज़ार