POMEGRANATE SEEDS


 The scene I am enjoying is so wrongfully right,
Do I even have the right to be seen by you?The flow between us is so deep and melodious
Like the ocean that hides more than it reveals
You show me the warm spring beyond my dead winter, 
And melt my heart like the sunlight does to snow
But I wish that this was my forever,
I can only have you now because you care.
Your hands are so pure, like the clouds from heaven, 
Can't hold my dark existence for long.
 I did rather be walking the pits of hell
Than to be ruining your blissful beauty.

But how can I walk away
When you hold me so tight?
When you smear my colour on your body
And happily embrace me with giddy eyes.
You and me are like the sky and the earth,
Everytime we meet it's a disaster on the world.
Still you want me, even if it burns your destiny.
Do you really want to fly down the abyss with me? 

Comments

  1. This poem is about the famous myth of Hades and Persephone, it's a beautiful love story told in many variations but the basics is two opposites being with each other, understanding each other and accepting each other. I hope you enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cup of Tea

Such a tease

शुक्रगुज़ार